15 Tips to Lose Belly Fat
1. Eat raw, high-fiber foods to improve bowel function and digestion.
2.Avoid drinks with gas , they are generally very sugary and increase abdominal volume.
3.Do not eat fried foods under any circumstances. In addition to having many calories dispensable, you can eat the same foods with another type of preparation.
4. Avoid consuming ready-made spices or industrialized frozen foods, as they have more salt and promote water retention, increasing the sensation of swelling.
5. Always start meals with a shallow dish of salad. This serves to “lick” the stomach and control the feeling of hunger. Eating a pear 20 minutes before lunch and dinner is also a good trick to decrease appetite.
6. Do some physical activity on a regular basis . In addition to helping to reduce the belly, it also improves circulation, well-being and self-confidence.
7. Increase metabolism with consumption of red pepper, green tea, ginger and ice water. These foods are thermogenic and help the body to lose calories even at a standstill. Five glasses of water a day is 200 calories less.
8. Maintain good posture as it helps to reduce the rounded shape of the belly.
9. Make 6 meals a day and chew a lot. This gives the brain time to understand that it already has food in the stomach. See the 5 Benefits of Eating Slowly.
10. Drink plenty of water , preferably away from mealtime. In addition to cleaning the body, it also moisturizes the intestine, regularizing the intestinal function.
11. Avoid sweets , like desserts, and give preference to citrus fruits or even to gelatin, which also helps to fight sagging.
12. Eliminate all sources of added fats, such as margarine, poultry skins or meat fat.
13. Do not eat more than one carbohydrate source food per meal . For example, if you eat potatoes, you do not need to eat rice or if you eat noodles, you do not have to eat bread in the same meal.
14. Read package labels before buying and note whether the information refers to the whole package or just one portion.
15. Follow these tips for at least 10 days and let your body get used to these changes. The results will appear in a short time.
If it weighs every 10 days not to generate anxiety. It is not recommended if you weigh every day, but it should always be at the same time and on the same scale.
To monitor weight loss, it is important to measure the waist with a tape measure, passing the tape over the navel and recording the values ??to better visualize the evolution of weight loss until you reach good shape.